Attention Business and Sales Professionals:
Discover How To Use Effective Speaking To Increase Your Sales And Grow Your Business!
If you’re afraid of public speaking and your insides get all tied up in knots at the very thought of getting up in front of a group of people and speaking…it’s a fact…you’re not alone.
Public speaking is the number one fear of most people. Dying is second. I would imagine dying while public speaking is number three.
Seriously, very few people are born with a comfort level in place when it comes to public speaking.
However, learning to be an effective speaker can be absolutely one of the most powerful and effective things you can do to attract new customers and grow your business.
And Hal Coleman would like to help YOU become comfortable and effective as a speaker.
“From time to time I have to give presentations of front of groups of people. I asked Hal Coleman help me be a more dynamic and engaging speaker. He showed me how to capture my audience with the first words out of my mouth and how to hold their attention throughout my presentation. Because of Hal’s coaching, I am a much better speaker and presenter. I would highly recommend that, if you want to learn how to become a more effective public speaker, you contact Hal today and let him coach you. It will definitely be money well spent!” Paul Lang – Investment Broker, Edward Jones
Hal Coleman has been there!
“I’ll never forget standing up in front of my 8th grade math class and being called STUPID for not being able to work a simple math problem on the chalk board. My fellow classmates laughed at me and I felt humiliated and ashamed. That incident stuck wtih me for many years. In college, I would lose sleep over having to give a presentation to one of my classes. The very thought of getting up in front of a group of people and speaking was terrifying…almost paralyzing.
As I grew older I was envious of public speakers and entertainers. I wanted to be like them. And so… I decided to take action and do whatever I needed to do to ‘get over it’.”
Now, I spend most of my time either speaking publically, or teaching others how to be more effective communicators in their communities and businesses. And I absolutely love it. I can’t wait until my next speech or workshop. I thrive on it. I am passionate about it.” Hal Coleman
“If you want to become comfortable speaking in public, you need to attend Hal Coleman’s workshop or work with him one-on-one as your coach. He will show you exactly how to relax and feel comfortable speaking in front of a group, no matter how shy and timid you are now. He uses acting and improvisation techniques to help you overcome your fears. Public speaking is a great way to market your business and Hal will show you how to do it more effectively.”
Dennis Judy – Director of Training, Allgood Pest Solutions
More about Hal…
- Hal literally make dozens of public speeches each year.
- Hal a graduate of the Bill Gove Speech Workshop (where many of the worlds top speakers were trained)
- Hal is past president of The Georgia Pest Control Association
- Hal is one of the team leaders of “Train the Trainer” program, a workshop sponsored by The Georgia Pest Control Association designed to teach people how to become effective trainers, speakers and meeting facillitators.
- Hal coaches people just like YOU and helps them build dynamic speeches and presentations.
- Hal will show you specific ways to use public speaking to get more customers for your business.
- But…the most important thing he does is help people get over their fear and anxiety and become comfortable speaking in front of groups.
Hal can help YOU…
- Take the worry and fear out of public speaking!
- Feel totally confident and at ease speaking in front of a group!
- Be relaxed, poised and connected to your audience!
- How to capture the audience with the first words out of your mouth!
- Understand that you don’t have to be a great orator to be a great speaker!
- Actually look forward to your next public speaking opportunity!
- Craft your powerful, dynamic, compelling, hypnotic, seductive, irresistabl message!
- Be able to persuade people to say YES with your message!
- Engage and entertain a crowd anytime and anywhere!
- Know how it feels when someone pats you on the back and tells you how much they loved your presentation!
“Hal Coleman is a creative and patient coach. He listens intently, challenges you to step back and reflect on the big picture, and provides balanced counsel that motivates you to want to change in new directions. Plus…he is a ton of fun to work with. Hal is a gem.” Carlos Quintero-President, Sales Effectiveness, Inc.
Hal Coleman’s speaker training/coaching is designed not only to help you get over your fear and anxiety of speaking in front of a group, but also to show you exactly how to use speaking strategies and techniques to have the audience totally engaged and hanging on your every word.
Feel FREE to call Hal Coleman at 770-993-0004 or email Hal@HalColeman.com and find out how he can help YOU become an effective speaker and communicator and experience the confidence and security it will bring to all areas of your life!